Did you just start a round of the FASTer Way to Fat Loss? Congrats on making the big first step! I bet you are super excited and motivated to get going! Motivation led you here...but DISCIPLINE will keep you going.
Here are a few tips to keep you moving forward!
1. Getting through the 16 hour fast can be intimidating at first. Keep yourself busy and active until you get used to it and drink lots of 💦 !
2. You will be sore. This is new for many of you and your muscles will not be used to some of the strength that we incorporate in the workouts! This is a GOOD thing because that means it's WORKING💪!!!
3. Log your food for the whole day the night before or morning of! This will keep you on track so you aren’t shoveling carbs in at 7:55pm! (been there done that🤦♀️!)
4. You may feel a little tired when you start the carb cycling in week 2. It’s totally NORMAL! This is your body adjusting to the change and detoxing🔥!
5. It’s all up to you👉! No one is watching you. It’s your job to follow through if you want to be successful! I’ll be there to keep you accountable, but you have to do the work if you want to see the results🙌.
6. DON’T WEIGH yourself🙅♀️! You will want to hop on the scale after a few weeks…don’t do it! The scale is a liar and it isn’t measuring your energy levels, your sleep, your mood, or your fat measurements…etc.
7. Take your measurements and take your before pictures📸! TRUST ME! In six weeks you’ll be happy you did.
8. TRUST THE PROCESS! You may not see the results after the first 4 weeks….but stick with it. It took me 8 weeks before I noticed changes!
9. Don’t get frustrated if you can’t figure it all out at first. It takes lots of practice…but keep it up and you will get it! Also, ask questions and rely on your group for support!
10. Remember your WHY! 😊 Use this as motivation anytime you feel like giving up!
You can do anything you set your mind to!! You got this!